I finished this day by taking out the window. I did that by just cutting the rubber lining. I will buy a new one later on. A lot of rust at the beginning of the A-pillar in the body especially on the left side. Also removed some of the interior mats that was glued in place. All in all quite a good day. Noticed that the floor panel on the left side are quite new, but not on the right side. The doors, more interior mats, gear lever covering and dash are the next step. There have been more rust than I expected and I now there will be more when I start working on the doors. It is great fun. This car is built so different compared to the BMW Z3 I had and is very fun to work on in a nearly boyish way.