Found and drilled the holes for the bolts from the chassis to the frame. I then welded in the instrumentpanel. Got really scared when I discovered a big difference, about an 3/4″ in clearance to the A-post. Was sure I would have to take it apart and mount it again when I measured and checked everything including the line in the steering and couldn’t find anything wrong. I then compared this panel with the one that I had taken of this windowframe and they differ that much in length… I’ve got a wobbling in the central part on the driver side of the panel though that I will have to think about the reason for.